Saturday, August 4, 2007

Introduction

So who are we?
actually there's no "we" at the moment, it's only one person on the team right now.
What do 'we' do?
I diss things I don't like, concentrating on :
Camwhores, twits, emos, cutters etc.

okay, seriously, i have no idea what to say but...

A few words...

TO ALL ETs, the ALIENS, that try to act cute like the one is the blockbuster movie E.T,
you can spam the tagboard, I personally don't mind, it's just my afternoon entertainment show, that's all.
Any amount of "farkkx euux laRhhsX" or some unknown stuff like that won't work on us.
So. Come on and scold us!

TO ALL READERS, thankyou for coming, and I pledge it's many laughs a post, so help spread the laughter by spreading the blog link!

Sarcasm is just another service I offer.

No comments: